Experience Napa Valley
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority at Napa Cellars. As we re-open our tasting room for outdoor tastings, rest assured that we have taken every step to do so in a safe, responsible manner. Thank you, in advance, for abiding by our new reservation requirements and updated safety guidelines, outlined below. We look forward to welcoming you back to Napa Cellars!
The Napa Cellars tasting room is now open for tastings on a limited reservation-only basis in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Reservations are now required, so we can ensure proper physical distancing between parties.
- Tastings take place inside and/or outdoors, weather permitting, with extra safety measures in place.
- Groups and/or tables are spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Parties may not exceed six guests.
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Our elevated experiences which involve food service are not currently available.
- Should plans change, we continue to request at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations.
Visitation Safety Practices
Guests visiting Napa Cellars can anticipate the following safety practices:
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted at our outside concierge station.
- We will do our best to allow ample time between parties to reduce waiting periods, as well as reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time.
- All staff will wear personal face coverings.
- We also require our guests to wear face coverings, except when seated at the table for tastings.
- We utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
- To minimize physical contact between our staff and guests, all wine flights will be pre-poured prior to guest seating.
- Our team will follow all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the property.
- For the health and well-being of our team members and guests, we reserve the right to decline service.
Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
The team at Napa Cellars maintains the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities, as outlined below:
- Tasting areas will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
- Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and washed in one of our high-temperature dishwashers.
- High-contact surfaces and restrooms will be disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
- We will use disposable items whenever possible.
All guests are required to sign a liability waiver (opens in new window) in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, guests agree to abide by the above health and safety protocols and relieve Napa Cellars of any liability.